Are you having issues trying to pair your Cowin E7 headphones with your device? No worries, this issue is pretty common and won’t need a tedious fix.
Bluetooth pairing issues tend to be due to interference or outdated firmware of previous pairing hindrances.
In this guide, we will list the possible causes behind this problem and provide solutions to help you get your Cowin E7 headphones up and running in no time.
Cowin E7 Headphones Not Pairing: Common Causes
- Bluetooth Interference: Electronic devices such as routers, other Bluetooth devices, or even microwave ovens can interfere with the pairing process, causing connection problems.
- Outdated Firmware: If you haven’t updated the firmware on your Cowin E7 headphones, it may result in compatibility issues, preventing successful pairing with your device.
- Device Compatibility: Some devices have limited Bluetooth compatibility or require specific Bluetooth profiles to establish a successful connection. Having an incompatible device can lead to pairing failures.
- Pairing Mode: You need to make sure that your Cowin E7 headphones are in pairing mode. If they are not discoverable by your device, pairing will not be possible.
- Previous Pairing Conflicts: If you have previously paired your Cowin E7 headphones with another device, they might still be connected to that device, causing pairing difficulties with a new one.
Cowin E7 Headphones Not Pairing: DIY Fixes
Solution 1: Check for Bluetooth Interference
- Move away from other electronic devices that may be causing interference.
- Turn off nearby Bluetooth devices temporarily.
- Avoid using your headphones near microwave ovens or wireless routers.
Solution 2: Update Firmware
- Check for firmware updates for your Cowin E7 headphones.
- Download and install the latest firmware onto your headphones.
Solution 3: Verify Device Compatibility
- Check the Bluetooth compatibility of your device. Refer to the device’s user manual or manufacturer’s website.
- Ensure that your device supports the Bluetooth profiles required for pairing with the headphones.
- If your device is not compatible, consider using a Bluetooth adapter or trying to pair it with a different device.
Solution 4: Activate Pairing Mode
- Turn off your headphones if they are on.
- Press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds until the LED light starts flashing or you hear a voice prompt indicating pairing mode.
- Once in pairing mode, attempt to pair your headphones with your device.
Solution 5: Clear Previous Pairing History
- Turn off your headphones.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth settings menu.
- Locate the list of previously paired devices and select “Forget” or “Remove” next to the Cowin E7 headphones.
- Turn on your headphones and put them into pairing mode.
- Retry pairing your headphones with your device.
How to Pair Cowin E7 Headphones
Pairing your headphones correctly can help you prevent pairing and could also fix pairing issues. In this guide, we will guide you on how to pair Cowin E7 headphones with different devices.
- Step 1: Turn on your Cowin E7 headphones by pressing the power button. You will usually find this button on the side or bottom of the headphones.
- Step 2: Make sure your device’s Bluetooth is turned on. You can usually find the Bluetooth settings in the device’s settings menu.
- Step 3: On your device, search for Bluetooth devices available for pairing. This process may vary depending on your device. Look for options like “Bluetooth,” “Wireless,” or “Connections” in the settings menu.
- Step 4: On your device, you should see a list of available Bluetooth devices. Look for “Cowin E7” or a similar name in the list.
- Step 5: Tap or select the “Cowin E7” option in the Bluetooth device list. Your device will start the pairing process.
- Step 6: Wait for a few seconds while your device and the Cowin E7 headphones establish a connection. During this time, you may see a notification or hear a sound indicating that the pairing is successful.
- Step 7: Once the pairing is complete, you can start using your Cowin E7 headphones with your device. You should now be able to listen to audio through the headphones.
- Step 8: If the pairing is unsuccessful, try turning off your device’s Bluetooth and turning it back on. Repeat steps 3 to 6 to try pairing again.
- Step 9: If you’re unable to pair the headphones, make sure they are in pairing mode. This mode is usually activated by pressing and holding the Bluetooth or power button on the headphones until you see a flashing light or hear a voice prompt.
- Step 10: If you’re still having issues with the pairing, you might want to check out the user manual that came with your Cowin E7 headphones. There, you should find the specific instructions and troubleshooting steps for pairing with different devices.