If you have a problem with your Bestisan SoundBar and you can’t get it to work, there are a few tweaks to apply. First, this is a common issue that doesn’t usually require a serious fix.
However, in some cases, it might signify a more serious problem, so you should keep your warranty card handy and be ready to reach out to customer support.
Bestisan Soundbar Not Working: Likely Causes
- Power Supply: The most basic reason for your soundbar not working could be a lack of power. It’s important to check if the soundbar is properly plugged into a power source and if the power cable is securely connected to both the soundbar and the power outlet.
- Incorrect Input Selection: The next likely cause is that the soundbar may not be producing sound because it’s not set to the correct input source. Ensure that the input mode is correctly selected on your soundbar, matching the device you’re using (e.g., TV, DVD player, etc.).
- Faulty Connections: If the soundbar is not properly connected to your TV or other audio devices, it can result in no sound. Ensure that all the necessary cables (HDMI, optical, or RCA) are firmly connected to both the soundbar and the corresponding ports on your devices.
- Volume and Mute Settings: It’s worth checking the volume level and mute settings on both the soundbar and the connected device. Make sure the volume is turned up and that the mute function is disabled.
- Software or Firmware Issues: Occasionally, soundbar problems can be caused by software or firmware glitches.
Bestisan Soundbar Not Working: How to Fix
1. Check the Power Supply
- Examine the power cable: Start by ensuring that the power cable is securely connected to the soundbar and the power outlet. Follow the cable from the soundbar to the power outlet and verify that it is not frayed, damaged, or loosely connected.
- Power outlet test: If you’re unsure whether the power outlet is functioning properly, try plugging in another device to see if it powers on. If the alternate device works, it indicates that the power outlet is fine, and the issue might lie within the soundbar itself.
- Power source options: Some soundbars can be powered by different sources, such as a wall outlet or a USB port on your TV. If your soundbar offers multiple power options, try switching to a different power source to see if it resolves the problem.
2. Select the Correct Input Source
- Explore input options: Most soundbars have multiple input options, including HDMI, optical, and RCA. Ensure that you have selected the correct input source that corresponds to the device you want to connect to the soundbar.
- Input selection methods: You can usually switch between input sources using either the soundbar’s remote control or the buttons on the soundbar itself. Check the user manual to identify the specific method for your Bestisan Soundbar.
- Test different input sources: If you’re uncertain which input source to choose, you can try cycling through the available options while checking for audio output from your connected device. It may take a few attempts to find the correct input source.
3. Verify the Connections
- Examine the cables: Inspect the cables connecting your Bestisan Soundbar to your TV or other audio devices. Look for any visible signs of damage. If any issues are found, replace the faulty cables.
- Secure cable connections: Ensure that all cables are firmly plugged into their respective ports on both the soundbar and the connected devices. Wiggle the cables gently to check if they are securely seated.
- HDMI-ARC or optical audio settings: If you’re using HDMI-ARC or optical connections, make sure that your TV’s audio output settings are correctly configured to send audio to the soundbar. Check your TV’s user manual for instructions on adjusting these settings.
4. Adjust Volume and Mute Settings
- Soundbar volume controls: Use the soundbar’s remote control or the buttons on the soundbar itself to increase the volume level. Make sure the volume isn’t set too low or muted.
- TV volume settings: Check the volume settings on your connected TV or audio device. Make sure it’s not muted or set to a very low volume. Increase the volume gradually to ensure you hear the sound from your Bestisan Soundbar.
- Remote control troubleshooting: If the soundbar’s remote control doesn’t seem to be functioning correctly, check the battery compartment for any loose connections or replace the batteries if necessary.
5. Update Software or Firmware
- Check for updates: Look for any available software or firmware updates for your specific soundbar model.
- Download and install updates: Download any updates you find and follow the on-screen prompts or instructions to install the update onto your Bestisan Soundbar.
- Resetting the soundbar: If updating the software or firmware doesn’t resolve the issue, you can try performing a factory reset on your soundbar. Check the user manual for instructions on how to perform a reset. Note that a factory reset will erase any custom settings you have made, so it’s advisable to note down your settings before proceeding.